Learn the tools to hosting women's circles and how to hold safe, sacred space for others.
Whether it is for women’s gatherings or business meetings this workshop explores what leadership looks like in the new paradigm.
Using the principles of Conscious Leadership, Empowered Leadership, Soulful Feminine Leadership and Circle Medicine we will explore how this evolved practice is exactly what's needed for our shifting systems. This is where hierarchy ends. This is where we free ourselves from the shackles of the dominator system into structures that are inclusive, sustainable and self-determined. Create spaciousness for everyone to be seen and heard.
Other benefits you will gain from attending this training:
- Facilitate workshops and group meetings
- Learn how to open and close sacred space
- Understand what is needed to make women who are new to Circle feel comfortable and empowered
- Tap into your own Intuition via simple, practical techniques
- Understand how to use Feminine Archetypes to hold space for emotional shares and breakdowns
- Step into your own Sovereign Leadership
- Activate your Highest Potential and Soul's Purpose
- Release all contracts of learning through suffering
- Connect with your innate, fertile creativity and womb power
- Learn how to create magical ritual and ceremony
- Non-violent Communication, Talking Stick, Guided Visualisations, Shamanic Journeying, Songs, Mantras, Ritual Tool-kit, Exercises to use in Circle etc. This Alchemical Vessel of Transformation will lead to Expansion in your Business and Life
Saturday 30th June 17.00 - 21.00 &
Sunday 1st July 12.00 - 18.00
Light Space Yoga | Haggerston | London
Studio B, 100 De Beauvoir Road, London, N1 4EN
Bus Number 76 Englefield Road Mortimer Road (Stop A)
Bus Number 67, 149, 242, 243 Middleton Road De Beauvoir Town (Stop KF)
Train Haggerston Station a 5 minute walk
Claudia Spahr is the founder of HolyMama, hosting retreats for mums and their children in Spain, Bali and Morocco. She has supported thousands of people transform their lives over the last decade with her retreats and mentoring. She is passionate about empowering change-makers and leaders of the new paradigm. Claudia innovates, lives courageously and inspires others to activate their purpose. She believes that collaboration, rather than competition, will shift our systems to more sustainable ones. Claudia is a mother to three amazing children, whom she conceived naturally in her forties.
Afternoon tea on both days will be provided and we will break for
fresh air, exploration a meal (or BYO).
Payment: The cost is 249.00 euros, or 219 GBP. If your preference is to pay in GBP, please select to pay via direct deposit as you complete your shopping card and contact email@example.com for details.