HolyMama Retreat - Pool Casita - 28 May - 4 June 2022
Saturday, May 28 2022 - Saturday, June 4 2022
You can visit our Accommodation Guide for more information on HolyMama Haven. This Accommodation Guide is the most up to date in terms of decor. The videos below can give you a feel for the houses. Please note that for spring 2022 retreats will be in the Haven House for a small, bespoke retreat and we have four off-site casitas at a 300 year old finca for the mothers bringing a partner or extra adult. More info on HolyMama Heart here.
Choose your preferred Child Sleeping Arrangements from the dropdown menu.
WHAT’S INCLUDED in this ALL-INCLUSIVE, BESPOKE RETREAT:
- 7 nights accommodation at HolyMama Haven or HolyMama Heart
- Daily yoga class from Monday to Friday (partners welcome too)
- 2 evening events (for e.g. HolyMama Women’s Circle, Ancestral Wisdom, Inner Dance). Babysitting included until the event finishes (circa 22:00hrs).
- Opening Circle with Cacao Ceremony for parents and children, Closing Circle with Water Blessing
- 2 Child and Parent workshops per week (can be kids yoga, yoga puppets or sing and bond)
- Manicure or Dulkamara organic bamboo facial on-site.
- Creative children's programme (carer to child ratio 2:1) every morning for 3-4 hours. Multi-lingual, heart-centred carers using Montessori/Waldorf approach. Languages spoken: English, Spanish, French, German and Dutch.
- Lunch, dinner and mid-afternoon snacks are delicious, organic, vegetarian meals prepared by our HolyMama private chefs.
- Daily organic alkalising juice or smoothie
- Snacks and fruit.
- Unlimited coffee, herbal teas, and mineral water.
- Superfood mid-afternoon snack to take-away.
- Self-serve breakfast
- Beautiful welcome gift
- Daily cleaning
- Yoga mats, towels, bed-linen, hairdryers, WiFi etc.
Check-in is between 17.00 and 22.00 on Saturday. Check-in after 22.00 is available at a 50 euro fee (payable upon arrival). You can also check-in on Sunday between 10.00 and 20.00, if those flight times suit you better. Check-out is 10.00 the following Saturday. The retreat begins officially with the opening circle on Monday morning. Participants arrive at different times on Saturday and dinner is provided. On Sunday we give you time to settle in and acclimatise. There is no fixed schedule to allow for rest after travel and space for small excursions.
N.B. Mamas interested in attending this retreat without a partner: HolyMama Haven is reserved for mamas with children. We open this particular week up for those wanting to attend with a friend, partner or spouse and may have a few papas joining. We have an options for them to stay in self-contained casitas at a 300 year old finca, 5 minutes drive away. Please note that this retreat is still matrifocal, with the women and children centre stage. These weeks tend to be very relaxed with the men attending supportive of our work to provide a safe space for women and children.